I am the biggest fan of beef Stroganoff and the combination with mushrooms is delicious. If you have some time to spear, prepare it for your family. You will need time, because the beef is a bit stubborn and will boil for long, it took mine more than an hour and a half, so the younger the beef, the least amount of time spent in the kitchen.
1. Keep the meat in the freezer for 45 minutes. Remove it and cut it in small cubes of 4 cm. Season.
2. Heat the butter and the oil in a pan, add the onion and mix well for 5 minutes on low heat, until it softens. Add the chopped garlic and meat, turn the the heat high and let it fry. Add the mushrooms and leave for 5 more minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix the soup, mustard, tomato sauce, flour, paprika, season with care as the soup might be already salted. Pour everything over the meat, leave to boil on low heat until the meat is tender. You can add more soup if it reduces too much and the meat is not done.
4. Boil the pasta, drain well then mix with some butter and parsley, season.
5. When the meat is ready, add the cream, leave on the stove for a minute then plate on top of the pasta.