There's no Christmas without these cookies. Or any cookies, but these I love the most. They fill the house with a beautiful smell, making you wish Christmas will last forever.
1. Heat the oven to 170 degrees. Mix the flour with bicarbonate and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until they melt. Add the vanilla, egg and yolk, mix until creamy.
3. Add the flour, mix well. Add the chocolate with a wooden spoon.
4. Line a tray with baking paper. Place the dough with a spoon, without pressing the cookies. Leave 8 cm between them. I had about 4 in a tray, had to make 4 trays. This depends on the size you want your cookies to be.
5. Leave them 15-17 minutes until golden on the sides. Don't worry if they are soft in the middle, they will harden outside in the tray for 2 minutes, then put them on a wooden rack to cool completely.